7" Inline To Turbine Oil Rig by Diamond
- Bent neck and wide mouthpiece makes this very comfortable to use
- Dual percolation with the turbine reducing the splash
- Height: 7 inches
- Joint Size: 14mm
- Percs: Inline to Turbine
- Made by Diamond Glass
- Qualifies for Free and Discreet Shipping. Shipped within 24 Hours.
Inline To Turbine Oil Rig by Diamond
If you ask us, turbine percs are totally underrated! They do double duty as a splash-guard AND a percolator, not to mention their awesome design. With the 7” Inline to Turbine Oil Rig by Diamond Glass, you get a gorgeous laser cut turbine as well as a classic inline perc. Double diffusion leads to healthier, smoother smoke.
This simple rig has an understated design that really springs to life when you take a hit. It comes with a custom Diamond Glass dome and a durable glass nail to get you toking as soon as this rig hits your front door. The rig its self is made from thick 5mm borosilicate glass for maximum durability, even along the stem and mouthpiece. The mouthpiece is extra-wide and very comfortable to draw from.
Best of all, this rig is priced for any budget. You'd be hard-pressed to find a more functional rig for its price, especially at a full 7” tall. We're happy to offer this affordable piece with FREE discrete shipping, as well as a 100% money back guarantee if you're not thrilled with your purchase.
- Thick Glass - Thick glass means it is thicker than standard and has a nice heavy feel to it for added durability.
- Inline Percolator - Created to eliminate the use of a downstem. The Inline Percolator is a laser-cut glass tube inserted into the piece as a permanent downstem fixture with lots of diffusion.
- Turbine - Disc shaped percolator with a finely lasercut turbine that alternatively guards from splash and creates a circularly percolated pull.
Badassglass.com is your new favorite online head shop located in Orange County, CA. Free & Discreet Shipping on total orders of $50 or more! Items are shipped out within 24 hours.
If you have a question about this product you may email us at email@example.com or call toll free at (877)-885-8836. Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to help you and offer their unbiased opinion.