10" Stereo Matrix Incycler Dab Rig by Killa Glass
+ free shipping
- Recycling design eliminates splash
- 360-degree matrix perc delivers mind-blowing diffusion
- Height: 10 inches
- Joint Size: 14mm Male
- Glass Thickness: 5mm Borosilicate
- Comes with glass nail and dome
- Made by Killa Glass
Stereo Matrix Incycler Dab Rig by Killa Glass - 10”
If you're like us, you like to take big rips that fill the room with smoke and give you that warm, fuzzy feeling after every toke. We understand, which is why we're thrilled to offer the Stereo Matric Incycler by Killa Glass.
This beast is made from 5mm thick, super-resistant borosilicate glass. It features a 360-degree matrix perc for unbeatable diffusion, masterfully dispersing and filtering smoke before recycling it through the upper chamber. This awesome combination delivers the coolest, most flavorful smoke with the least resistance of any rig you've ever ripped. The result is bigger, badder hits without harsh aftertaste or nasty coughing fits.
At 10”, this is the perfect piece for both travel and static use. It's large enough to deliver huge hits without being unwieldy. This rig qualifies for FREE shipping, and with our money back guarantee you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by ordering this awesome piece.
- Recycler Design - The Recycler function means the water will continuously recycle through the perc and back down to the bottom.
- Flared Mouthpiece - The mouthpiece is flared outwards to conform better to your lips and create a nice air tight seal that is comfortable and easy to use.
- Bent Neck - The bent neck design is great for dabbing because it extends the nail away from your face and away from the hot nail. It also angles the mouthpiece towards the user for a more comfortable experience.
- Polished Joint - Instead of having the rough ground glass joint, this joint has been polished so that your nail or bowl piece will glide smoothly without getting stuck in the joint.
- Matrix Perc - The matrix perc is a tire shaped percolator that is gridded both ways, to create a series of tiny holes for maximum filtration.